Saturday 18 December 2010

Christmas

Finished uni for Christmas now and guess what.. already working full time! It's snowing again and it looks so pretty from inside but I'm not enjoying the cold and slippyness!

So anyway I've started working at a fashion design company in Altrincham so I'll post some of the work in the next week.

Also, watching the X Factor final and then the American Music awards, I couldn't help noticing how amazing Rihanna looked in both!


At the American Music Awards in an Elie Saab dress. I absolutely love everything about the dress.. the colour, the intricate design. How does Rihanna pull of so many different looks?! From glamourous and sophisticated to this...


Not sure how you'd describe this look but either way she still looks amazing


With Katy Perry who also looks amazing!!

I'm not sure what it is maybe the hair???

No comments:

Post a Comment